Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 21: Looks Like We Made It

Scripture: Psalm 147-150
Today's Menu:
Leftovers....

Looks Like We Made It
So it is day 21!! And the for many, the Daniel fast will reach its end at 12:01am Tuesday morning, less than 12 hours from now.  Let me thank you for taking this journey with me and I pray that the changes God has worked in our lives will be lasting ones.  Remember the lessons you have learned; hold onto to the promises you have been given; maintain the disciplines you have developed; and cling closely to God.  I look forward to hearing your testimonies of breakthrough.  I will ask Rev. Kennedy to set up a space on the website for us to share.  I think it is important to encourage others as well as ourselves.  Until next time....God's best blessings upon you!

4 comments:

  1. I am one of the people continuing on to the 40 days. This has been an life changing journey. Although 21 days have passed I truly feel that what God has for me is further down the road. I want to thank Rev. St.Clair for her daily messages. They have been so inspiring. I pray she will continue to post. I need that. In fact, I was content to end my fast after 21 days but when I read her message about continuing on, I searched my heart and soul and knew my journey was not complete. To the second half of this journey I have added fasted from friends. I have asked them not to call or contact me until October 11th. I don't have a long list of friends so it was easy. The hard part was that they did not understand why I needed to do this and if they will adhere to my wishes (even if they do try to contact me I will not respond). I need this time to spend getting closer to God. I need to hear Him clearly and my friends seem to clutter my life with their problems. We speak everyday,really about nothing. That's time I need to devote to God praying and reading the word. So for those whose fast will be over at 12:01 Tuesday, may you be blessed and thanks for your support,love and sharing . For those of us who are continuing on the Fast, may God give us what we need as we seek his Will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, YAY - Praise God!!
    I thank God for your commitment Rev Raquel that gave us a rolling start every day. For keeping us encouraged and I too pray that many of us will hold fast to the renewed lifestyle change that we have adapted to over the past 21 days.
    I hear so many of us say that we feel good and want to continue to feel this way. I do as well, so now I say to all that will continue on the fast way to go!!

    Be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES LORD!!!! I am eating ribs and fries tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say congrats to all whom participated in the fast (as well as myself). It was a long and hard process but we made it! Thank God we made it! IM WAITING FOR MY OVERFLOW!!!! (and some fried chicken)

    ReplyDelete