Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 12: Pray for Haiti

Scripture: I Samuel 13-15
Today's Menu:
My tasty accident from yesterday
nuts
olive tortillas
blackberries
banana
portuguese collard greens (only vegetable I want, really craving them...)

Pray for Haiti
Today I simply ask that we pray for those affected by the horrible earthquake in Haiti.
Pray:
  • for hurting
  • for the trapped
  • for the lost
  • for the those that mourn
  • for loved ones who have received bad news
  • for loved ones who have received no news
  • for the emergency workers
  • for resources of time, money, construction expertise, medical personnel, etc
  • peace and comfort
And whatever else the Lord lays on your heart. May the peace of Christ reign and the love of Christ respond. God bless you!

3 comments:

  1. That what I'll do pray for healing and not just the physical bodies. Haiti has been through so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rev. Raquel where can i purchase these portugese collards you can't get enough of & do you cook them like regular collards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get them from Mediterranean Manor. I don't make them--don't know how to cook greens right

    ReplyDelete